Food & Beverage Manager
The club seeks a Food & Beverage Manager. The successful candidate should have at least 5 years experience in a similar position, preferable in hotels or clubs. The incumbent must be creative, energetic, possess strong attention to detail, and enjoy dealing with people. The candidate must be adept at stock control, restaurant and function supervision, familiar with Western & Asia cuisine and proactive in their approach to staff management. The ability to communicate in Cantonese and English is required.
Sail Training Centre Manager
- To oversee all the operations and administration of the Sail Training Centre (the “STC”).
- To prepare & monitor annual capex and opex budgets, racing & social events budgets ensuring that expenses are maintained within budget.
- To promote the STC sailing and water sports activities.
- To liaise with the PR Department on sponsorship & promotion opportunities.
- Attending regular committee meetings.
- Dealing with the Government bodies or relevant Sailing Associations when necessary.
- Proven experience in Club Management.
- A background in Sailing Operations is an advantage.
- Experience with Sailing and Racing is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and experience dealing with a diverse membership and staff.
- Weekend work required.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese an advantage
Waiter / Waitress
- To provide quality food & beverage services in accordance with Club standards to members.
- Perform Busser’s duty and prepares table setting.
- Keeps good member relations.
- Assist F&B operations whenever necessary.
- With minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Outgoing personality and good communication skills.
- Good command of spoken & written Cantonese and English.
We offer a very comprehensive employment package to the right candidate. Remuneration shall be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. To apply for the above position, please send your resume to Ms Chan at email@example.com or Tel: 2719 7911.
(Personal data will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only).
(You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to fill, view or print these forms in PDF format.)